Saturday 23 February 2013

Set up an Ebay shop (Part 2: Video!)

Here at Money Hugger we want to give you as much help as possible so that you can go away with all the information and support you need to start making some money!

You might remember before when I uploaded a post on how to set up your own Ebay shop. It was very much a lot of thought provoking material on what you should think about and how to ensure you have flawless success when you start doing it (it was basically a marketing guide!) 

What I forgot to mention was basically - How to set it up! Of course what I neglected to think about myself was that not everybody is familiar with the website. Therefore, I have found you guys a video that should help you to actually get going with your account set by step. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog